Friday, September 26, 2008

How to Dress Like Richie Tenenbaum PT.1


So you want to look like Richie Tenenbaum from the Royal Tenenbaums?

Step 1: shades. In my last post I mentioned that Wes Anderson uses Vuarnet sunglasses. You can find a bunch of pairs that look like these on eBay. Below I have listed a few that are up for bidding as we speak.


Richie Shades 1

Richie Shades 2


If you have seen The Royal Tenenbaums you know it is all about the shades. These go anywhere from 30-45 bucks so don't be fooled by the high "buy it now prices."

2 comments:

jantoine said...

Hi, I'm interested in finding glasses so by Ebay. You could help me? Ebay to put the links are expired. You could give me more information? search code, a model of sunglasses, brand ... Thank you

Anonymous said...

the sunglasses links are expired. Could you help us giving more information about them? I want them badly!!